Biotechnology Scholarship for First Generation Scientists
The Biotechnology Scholarship for First Generation Scientists was created through the generosity of MassBay professor Dr. Nirmal Singh and his family to support students enrolled in the College’s biotechnology program. Priority will be given to first generation college students and international students who meet the following criteria:
- Current MassBay student
- Completed at least 3 credits
- Declared major in Biotechnology
- Enrolled in at least 3 credits in the biotechnology program
- Submit a 200-300 word essay that explains your interest in a career as a researcher or scientist, and include how this scholarship will assist you in achieving your goals.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a 200-300 word essay that explains your interest in pursuing a career as a researcher or scientist after completing your Associate's degree. Include how this scholarship will assist you in acheiving your goals.